Latest Updates::(Updated on 9 February 2019)
(Result will be announced on 16 February 2019)
For Application Form (Special GAT General) :
For Application Form (Special GAT Subject) :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Wednesday, 30th January, 2019
Test Date :
Sunday, 10th February, 2019
The admissions in studies programmes of Bachelor/BS (04 Year) and Pharm-D (after FA/F.Sc/Equivalent), Master programmes
(after BA/B.Sc./Equivalent), B.Ed. (after; BA/ B.Sc./ Equivalent) and M.Ed. (after B.Ed.) will be advertised in the National Press by the Admissions and Students Affairs Section along with eligibility criteria and will be open for having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), FATA/FR and the areas for which seats are reserved.
- Applications for admissions shall be submitted to the office of the concerned Department/ Institute/ Centre online on or before the last date of form submission. The application form must be supported by the attested photocopies of the previously obtained Certificates/Degrees/DMCs, valid result card of NAT/ETEA/ETC and other test approved by the competent authority, Domicile, CNIC of the candidate and of his/her father/guardian and any other documents as mentioned in the advertisement or as mentioned in the prescribed application form. The candidate will provide equivalency certificate from IBCC in case of O/A Level/Intermediate Certificate awarded by the Foreign Institutes.
- The candidates seeking admissions in Bachelor/BS (04 year) and Pharm-D Program must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the programmes and have passed either the Entrance Test of the current year conducted by ETEA of the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) for engineering/ medical program or NAT conducted by NTS Islamabad or ETC conducted by the Higher Education Commission or Entrance Test conducted by the other Province Testing Agencies with 30% marks and result valid up to the last date of form submission.
- The candidates seeking admissions in Master programs, M.Ed. (1 year), M.Ed. (2 years) and B.Ed. (04 Years) programmes must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the program and have passed the Entrance Test NAT (NTS) or ETC conducted by the Higher Education Commission or Entrance Test conducted by the other Province Testing Agencies with 30% marks and result valid up to the last date of form submission.
- The candidate may apply for admission to more than one program on the separate online form if he/she is eligible for that program.
- The reserved seats (other than FATA/FR) shall be filled up by the candidates who are nominated by the concerned authority and have the minimum eligibility including the passing of relevant entrance tests.
- The candidates who are applying on the basis of open merit/quota (reserved seats) should clearly mention the same in the prescribed online application form.
- After the closing date of form submission, the concerned Departmental Admission Committee shall scrutinize the application forms and shall prepare merit list as per following weightage/ formulae:
- i. FOR BACHELOR/BS (4 YEAR) AND PHARM-D PROGRAMMES
- A 30% weight age to the percent marks in SSC/Equivalent
- B 30% weightage to the percent marks in HSSC/Equivalent
- 40% weightage to the percent marks in NAT/Entrance Test (ETEA)/ETC (HEC)/ other Provinces Testing Agencies with valid passing marks.
- Merit = A + B + C
- FOR MA/MSC, M.ED (2 YEAR) AND B.ED PROGRAMMES
- 20% weight age to the percent marks in SSC/Equivalent
- 20% weight age to the percent marks in HSSC/Equivalent
- 20% weight age to the percent marks in BA/BSc/Equivalent
- 40% weight age to the percent marks in Entrance Test NAT/ ETC (HEC)/ other Provinces Testing Agencies with valid passing marks.
- Merit = A + B + C + D
iii. FOR M.ED (1 YEAR) PROGRAMME
- 5% weightage to the percent marks in SSC/Equivalent
- 10% weightage to the percent marks in HSSC/Equivalent
- 15% weightage to the percent marks in BA/BSc/Equivalent
- 20% weightage to the percent marks in B. Ed/Equivalent
- 50% weightage to the percent marks in Entrance Test NAT/ ETC (HEC)/ other Provinces Testing Agencies with valid passing marks.
- Merit = A + B + C + D + E
- The merit list will be displayed on the online portal and notice boards of the concerned department/ institute/center as well as on university website on the prescribed date.
- In case of any query/ objection regarding merit list, the concerned Head of the Department / Institute/Center may be contacted.
- After entertaining the queries/ objections by the concerned Departmental Admission Committee and if necessary, the merit list will be revised.
- The 1st list of provisionally admitted candidates will be displayed/uploaded on the notice board/ website. The candidates will appear in person before the Departmental Admission Committee for verification of original documents and will deposit the admission fee as per prescribed schedule. Those who fail to appear before the Departmental Admission Committee along with original documents/ deposit the admission fee as per prescribed schedule, his/her provisional admission shall stand cancelled and the vacant seat(s) shall be filled up from the waiting list and the list(s) so prepared will be displayed/uploaded on the notice board/ website and the candidates will be admitted as per procedure mentioned above. No separate call letter will be issued for the interview, provisional admission, and fee deposit etc.
- There is no requirement of provosion of NOC/ study leave for admission in any undergraduate and graduate degree programme at KUST.