Test Date: 10 February 2019
Total Annual Fee is Rs. 50,000/- which is to be paid in two equal installments in March and August each year (each installment = Rs.25, 000). The Cadets have to pay their registration fee for SSC and HSC examinations as decided by BISE, Quetta time to time. Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) is registration fee for the new Cadets getting admission in class VII. New entrants are to pay Rs. 5000/- as Security fee at the time of admission which is refundable. Re-admission Fee as Rs. 2,000/- (non-refundable) will be charged from each eligible Cadet at the time of re-admission in XI Class (1st Year).
Breakup of dues is (First installment for 6th Month) as under:
|Security Fee (refundable at the time of leaving College)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Admission fee (Non-refundable)||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Foam Fee (refundable at the time of leaving College)||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Total The amount payable at the time of admission||Rs. 36,000/-|
How to Pay?
- Dues and Fees may be deposited in the College Account No. 1016-008770-0201, Bank Islami, Muslim Bagh Branch.
- A bank draft in favor of Principal, Cadet College Killa Saifullah may be deposited at the time of reporting on reporting date.
- N.B. Candidates without paid receipt from the above bank or a band draft on arrival at college will not be taken on role of Cadet College Killa Saifullah.
If dues are not received till March 31st and August 1st each year, a fine will be charged as under:
- Rs. 5/- per day for the first 7 days.
- Rs. 10/- per day for the subsequent period.
- If the dues are not paid even after 45 days, the admission is likely to be cancelled.
- Dues and Fees once paid are not refunded and the manners of their utilization are not accountable to the parents.
- An affidavit is mandatory to the effect that dues will be cleared in time and College Rules and Regulations will be followed in its true spirit.