Test Date: 27 January 2019
Result has been announced, click here to see the result
How to Apply
Candidates may apply for admission to a degree program by completing the following formalities if they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria for the program.
Fill up the Admission Form (given below). Submit duly filled admission form along-with all relevant documents (list is given in admission form) and paid challan/Demand draft (Rs. 1000/-) in favor of COMSATS Sahiwal.
Candidates may apply for admission in up to three programs on one admission form.
In case the final result is awaited, then provide a "Hope Certificate" from the college last attended or an Affidavit on a stamp paper to the effect that upon declaration of the final result the minimum prescribed eligibility criteria shall be fulfilled. Submit the Admission Form and Hope Certificate/Affidavit (if applicable) in the Admission Office of the campus, where admission is sought.
Application forms must be submitted by the last due date for submission of forms, as last entries cannot be entertained. The list of selected applicants is displayed on the specified dates on the campus notice board as well as on the CUI, Sahiwal Campus website.
- Admission Form for Graduate
- Admission Form for Under Graduate
- Download Speciman of Undertaking
- Download Speciman Hope Certificate
- Download NAT Form (new)
- Download GAT(General) Form (new)
- Download GAT(Subject) Form (new)
- Admission Processing Fee Challan
After the last date of submission of Admission Forms, entrance test will be conducted by NTS according to the admission schedule. All admissions shall be regulated on the basis of merit determined by combining the weighted marks obtained in the entrance test with the weighted marks earned in the previous public examinations.
The weightage criteria for the degree programs are as follows:-
|Degree Programs||Weightage of Marks Obtained|
|Bachelor of Science Programs (BS Programs)||Matriculation||10 %|
|Entrance Test||50 %|
|Master Programs||Matriculation||10 %|
|Entrance Test||45 %|
|Bachelor/BS||10 %, /30 %|
Department Of Bio Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Bio Informatics BS(BI)
- Bachelor of Science in Bio Sciences BS(BS)
- Bachelor of Science in Food Sciences and Nutrition BS(FS)
Department Of Computer Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences BS(CS)
- Bachelor of Telecommunication and Network BS(TN)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering BS(SE)
- Master's in Computer Science(MCS)
Department Of Electrical Engineering
Department Of Management Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration BS(BA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounts & Finance BS(AF)
- BBS(Formerly MBA)
- Buisiness Administration (Executive 2 years)
Department Of Mechanical Engineering
Department Of Civil Engineering
Department Of Mathematics