Test Date: 30 January 2019
Result has been announced, click here to see the result
How to Apply for Admissions?
- The application along with the Bank Draft & required documents should be submitted as early as possible. Please do not wait for the last date.
- An applicant can apply, if fulfilling eligibility criteria and has to mark preference and attach one set of required documents.
- As soon as the process of selection is completed the merit list will be notified for the information of the applicants.
- All documents to be attached with the application should be attested.
- Information regarding admissions can be obtained during working hours (Monday to Friday) from 9am to 4pm, by calling
- A person, whose name has once been removed from the rolls of the Institute (for whatsoever reason), or has been expelled by any University or Education Board on disciplinary grounds, will not be eligible to seek admission in this Institute.
- Candidates having A-Level with Mathematics can also apply with the provision of Equivalence Certificate from Board of Chairman.
Admission Procedure for BS(CS) & BS(CE)
1. The candidate will apply on the prescribed application form provided in Prospectus or on the website www.kicsit.edu.pk.
2. Candidates who have taken the NAT-I test and have scored (valid by the deadline give in the advertisement) should provide the result. Those who want to take NAT-I test specifically arranged for KICSIT should registered themselves by paying NTS registration charges. They will be called for NTS Customized Test by KICSIT Venue. The merit will be computed according to the following procedure:
- NTS National Aptitude Test NAT-I score.
- NAT-I Test is from HSSC Syllabus. whereas NAT-IE for HSSC with Math, Physics & Chemistry or A-Level with same combination, NAT-ICS for HSSC with Math, Physics & Computer Science or A-Level with same combination or DAE in IT/ Computer Technology and NAT-IGS for HSSC with Math, Physics, Statistics or A-Level with same combination.
- Merit = HSSC/ DAE Marks (70%) + NAT Marks (30%).
3. Institute reserves the right to reject the admission of any candidate.
4. The admissions are offered through open merit and list of selected candidates will be displayed on KICSIT website www.kicsit.edu.pk and on KICSIT notice board.
BSCS Spring 2019
|Receipt of admission forms||31st December 2018 to 18th January 2019|
|NTS Test: NAT-I(test will be conducted on)||30th January 2019|
|Display of First Merit List||7th February 2019|
|(Results can be obtained on Tel: # 051-9285187, & 051-9285059)|
|Payment of the Dues||within 3 days after display of first merit list|
|Commencement of Classes||18th February 2018|