Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2015 - II)
Test Date: Sunday 15th February 2015
* Deposit Slip should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday, 26th January 2015.
* Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
* After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
* After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to GAT Subject (2015-II) Project, National Testing Service (NTS) 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.