Balochistan education board www.baec.pk 8th Class 5th Class result 2018 - 2019 Model Sample papers, Datesheet, Syllabus
Result Announcement: Result will be announced in February 2019
What is BAEC?
BAEC, is the responsible organization for conducting examination of 8th Class and 9th class board examinations for all over the Balochistan. BAEC announces its results usually in the month of February of each year.
You can visit http://www.baec.pk to see the result anytime when announced. All 8th class and 5th class models papers could be downloaded from the website.Add a comment
How to Apply for Admission in Ghazi University DG Khan? See Eligibility, form application and Fee Structure
Online Application Link: Click here
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
|Sr. #||Name of Program||Duration||No. of Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Sciences with Specialization in Agronomy, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Agri Entomology, Soil Science, Horticulture.||4 Years
|F.Sc. Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering or equivalent With 45% marks. Age limit with 23 Years.|
Faculty of Science
Add a comment
NTS 17 March PHA Provincial Housing Authority, KPK Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Test Date for the post of Assistant Director Technical (BPS-17) postponed
Test Date: Will be announced soon.
NOTE: As per the directives of the department it is informed that Screening test for the post of Assistant Director Technical (BPS-17) for Provincial housing Authority, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa scheduled on Saturday 17th March 2018 has been postponed and test date will be extended after rescheduling of these tests. Soon Corrigendum will be published in newspaper by the department and will also be available at NTS website for information and further action in the process.
The Provincial Housing Authority is working for the promotion of affordable housing in the Province. Government servants takes precedent to be owner of their own house under the Khpal Kor housing model. The public in general and government servants in particular are being facilitated with plots and bank home financing at affordable rates and soft terms and conditions. This scheme is opening unlimited investment avenues and economic activity. Satellite towns are being established in all districts to be alternative planned cities, catering for the housing needs upto 2050. Peshawar Model Town and CPEC city are two Mega cities are being developed through PPP, each of which will absorb about half of the population of present Peshawar city. Many commercial and housing projects are on offer for PPP. Serious efforts are on for completion of the existing housing projects and streamlining of the working culture making it productive and public friendly.
FUNCTIONS OF HOUSING DEPARTMENT
- Administration of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Provincial Housing Authority Act, 2005.
- Planning and execution of schemes under Housing for all and Housing for Government Employees and other Housing Schemes from time to time..
- Coordinating, Development Control and Policies with other Government agencies including Local Areas Authorities and Cantonment Boards.
- Formulation of Policies and Control with regard to Urban Growth and Development. .
- Area Development Schemes and New Townships.
- Housing Loans and Investments.
- Preparation of schemes for approval of PDWP, CDWP and ECNEC etc Execution of works as deposit works.
- Service matters, except those entrusted to Establishment and Administration Department.
FUNCTIONS OF PROVINCIAL HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Facilitate provision of housing inputs, including land, finance, building materials through institutional and legal frame work and develop indigenous and effective approaches.
- Identify state and other lands for developing low income and low cost housing schemes.
- Facilitate Public and private partnership or ventures in housing and development of recreational activities.
- Promote environment for friendly and standardized construction activities.
- Prepare guidelines, long term and short term plans for implementing the low cost housing schemes the low cost housing schemes and programs in Khybepakhtunkhwa.
- Facilitate land availability through various innovative measures develop a comprehensive Land information system to cater for the planning and development requirements for a period of five to ten Years.
- Suggest measures to check growth of slums and Katchi abady, formulate resettlement and relocation plans.
- Propose suitable amendments in land acquisition laws to make provisions for unified transparent and market oriented system of land acquisition.
- Formulate provincial land use policy, plan and prepare regional development plans ( inter District spatial Planning Master Plans) for an integrated, coordinated and systematic planning to ensure orderly growth and development of physical infrastructure such as highways, railways, industrial zones conservation of forest reserves and provision of electricity, telephone, sui gas, etc.
- Plan a comprehensive programme for the development of satellite, intermediate, secondary and industrial towns to reduce migration and drift to big settlements.
- Develop Geographic information System for efficient land documentation and information related to housing and town planning.
- Coordinate with Federal Government and, etc. for implementing the development plans and programs pertaining to housing and town planning.
- Assist Government Agency to plan/execute Government servants housing scheme etc in the areas of low cost housing.
- Formulate policy parameters to ensure liberalization in the existing regulatory measures, and to streamline the affairs of private housing schemes. Perform such other functions as may be assigned to the Authority from time to time by government.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned to the Authority from time to time by government.
Add a comment