12 January 2019 NTS IUB The Islamia University of Bahawalpur NAT Test Spring Semester 2019 National Aptitude Test Result, Merit list
Add a comment
2 February 2019 NTS IUB The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, MS/MPhil/MSc (Hons)/MBA & PhD Admissions for Spring 2019 GAT Test Result, Merit list, Online Apply, Candidate List
Test Date: 2 February 2019
Subject: DETAILS REGARDING MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY, ADMISSION SCHEDULE, AND MANDATORY TESTS SCHEDULE (e.g. NAT & OTHER DEPARTMENTAL TESTS /INTERVIEW) FOR ADMISSION IN VARIOUS BACHELOR & MASTER PROGRAMS, SPRING 2019.
It is publicized for the information of all concerned that the University has announced the Spring Admissions 2019 in various Bachelor and Master Programs.
Minimum Eligibility/ Qualifications:
1. For all Bachelor programs the candidates must have passed F.A./F.Sc./I.Com. or equivalent in 2nd Division.
2. For all Master programs the candidates must have passed BA/BSc/BCom or equivalent in 2nd Division.
3. For Pharm-D, minimum 60% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) / B.Sc. (Pre-Medical) and for BEMS & BHMS minimum 50% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical), DHMS.
4. For LLB 5-years under semester system the candidates must have passed F.A./F.Sc. or equivalent in 2nd Division.
5. For BSc Engineering: Minimum 60% marks in FSc (Pre-engineering), Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Computer Science, DAE or equivalent examination.
6. No third division is acceptable in FA/FSc. or equivalent (for admission in Bachelor programs) and in BA/BSc or equivalent (for admission to Master programs).Add a comment
How to Apply for Admission in Ghazi University DG Khan? See Eligibility, form application and Fee Structure
Online Application Link: Click here
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
|Sr. #||Name of Program||Duration||No. of Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Sciences with Specialization in Agronomy, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Agri Entomology, Soil Science, Horticulture.||4 Years
|F.Sc. Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering or equivalent With 45% marks. Age limit with 23 Years.|
Faculty of Science
Add a comment